[yocto] gitlab-runner

Robert Berger@yocto.user robert.berger.yocto.user at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 23:05:15 PDT 2019

Hi Yann,

Please se my comments in-line

On 19/09/2019 16:35, Yann Dirson wrote:
> Do you want a recipe for gitlab-runner, or something for getting
> gitlab-runned to tun a bitbake build ?  The latter I have, though
> imperfect and not readily packaged, but I can possibly try to publish
> something (planned for a long time, but hey...)

Actually both. It's some setup of a customer who does not use Yocto yet
on their boards ad I would like to help them replace some Linux distro
with the yocto project and therefor need gitlab-runner on the boards as
well as kicking off a bitbake.

In case you have something which already does something it's more than I
have and we can try to polish it ;)

Regards,

Robert