[yocto] Hi, I migrated from sumo to thud an I am having serious difficulties.

Ari-Pekka Sihvonen asihvo at iki.fi
Fri Sep 13 19:46:20 PDT 2019

i have raspbertyoi3 and I had working sumo build environment. When I
changed to thud all fell apart. I have custom config.txt and cmdline.txt
and at thud I have no possibility to make them custom the baking stops
whining that the file is already there. What evere I do Yocto complains.

Any ideas.

BR AP