[yocto] No providers found in RDEPENDS_datatransfer-mgr? [file-rdeps]

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 23:05:33 PDT 2019

Hello Simon,

As I am in EU time zone, and vast majority of YOCTO maintainers are in
USA time zone, here is my naive try to help you with this application
problem.

As I googled the problem, and sorted out the thoughts, you are missing
one important package (which is not added in your build).

The package is called libzipcpp or libzippp: C++ wrapper for libzip.

So, the premeditated steps to be done:

[1] You might find it here: https://github.com/ctabin/libzippp, or
maybe meta-oe layer does include it (you need to do the investigation
about this);
[2] You need to add in your local.conf something like this:
CORE_IMAGE_EXTRA_INSTALL += "libzipcpp" or "libzippp" (whatever you
find from [1]);
[3] And, the last step, in problematic recipe you need to add the line:
RDEPENDS_${PN} = "libzipcpp" or "libzippp"
or
RDEPENDS = "libzipcpp" or "libzippp"

Hope this helps!

Cheers,