[yocto] [meta-raspberrypi] Confusion about U-Boot setup

Greg Wilson-Lindberg GWilson at sakuraus.com
Wed Sep 4 09:56:14 PDT 2019

There is a variable "BOOT_DELAY", that is used to tell the Raspberry Pi boot loader to delay after setting up the graphics and before loading the kernel. This has nothing to do with u-boot.  There should be some way to change the u-boot delay that waits for user input, among other things, I just haven't been able to find it yet and was wondering if someone could point me to where it can be found.

BR,
Greg