[yocto] WARNING: bluez5-5.50-r0 do_fetch: Failed to fetch URL file://variscite-bt.conf

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 02:28:32 PDT 2019

No any time for the investigation..

Here is the workaround. The file variscite-bt.conf (content is here):
https://github.com/ZoranStojsavljevic/imx6-sabre-automotive-bsp/blob/master/Issues/variscite-bt.conf

I inserted in one of the paths searched by fetcher, which are given here:
https://github.com/ZoranStojsavljevic/imx6-sabre-automotive-bsp/blob/master/Issues/Fetch_failed.log

This solved my problem (again, just sticks and ropes workaround, NOT
at all final solution).

Zoran
_______