[yocto] toaster - in build watching mode

Mark Hatle mark.hatle at kernel.crashing.org
Tue Oct 22 13:26:04 PDT 2019

I'm using toaster in a build watching mode and I'm getting errors to the console
log such as:

File:
'/home/jenkins/workspace/OEBuild/build-32/oe-core/meta/classes/toaster.bbclass',
lineno: 130, function: toaster_package_dumpdata
     0126:    lpkgdata = {}
     0127:    datadir = os.path.join(pkgdatadir, 'runtime')
     0128:
     0129:    # scan and send data for each generated package
 *** 0130:    for datafile in os.listdir(datadir):
     0131:        if not datafile.endswith('.packaged'):
     0132:            lpkgdata = _toaster_load_pkgdatafile(datadir, datafile)
     0133:            # Fire an event containing the pkg data
     0134:            bb.event.fire(bb.event.MetadataEvent("SinglePackageInfo",
lpkgdata), d)
Exception: FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
'/home/jenkins/workspace/OEBuild/builds/build-32/tmp-glibc/work/core2-64-oe-linux/libxfixes/1_5.0.3-r0/pkgdata/runtime'

Also lots of messages like:

NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libxml2
Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package libx11-6
Recipe matching query does not exist.
NOTE: We did not find one recipe for theconfiguration data package
wpa-supplicant Recipe matching query does not exist.

In the toaster itself, I see the % status of the current build (which appears to
be correct).  However, during the build I didn't get any per task information
like I remembered seeing in the past.  Has this changed, or do we have a bug
somewhere?

--Mark