[yocto] [layerindex-web] Enabled zeus, not working...

Mark Hatle mark.hatle at kernel.crashing.org
Mon Oct 14 14:21:29 PDT 2019

I added the zeus branch on the layers.openembedded.org today and it's not
showing up and being indexed.  Any idea why?

On my own personal layer index I did it and it worked fine.  So it may be
something related to the configuration.

Below are the errors from the update log:

Oct. 14, 2019, 7:13 p.m.

openembedded-core zeus
INFO: Collecting data for layer openembedded-core on branch zeus
ERROR: error: pathspec 'origin/zeus' did not match any file(s) known to git.
ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "update_layer.py", line 370, in main
    (tinfoil, tempdir) = recipeparse.init_parser(settings, branch, bitbakepath,
nocheckout=options.nocheckout, logger=logger)
  File "/opt/layerindex/layerindex/recipeparse.py", line 34, in init_parser
    utils.checkout_repo(bitbakepath, bitbake_ref, logger=logger)
  File "/opt/layerindex/layerindex/utils.py", line 246, in checkout_repo
    runcmd(['git', 'checkout', commit], repodir, logger=logger)
  File "/opt/layerindex/layerindex/utils.py", line 327, in runcmd
    raise e
subprocess.CalledProcessError: Command '['git', 'checkout', 'origin/zeus']'
returned non-zero exit status 1