[yocto] Force do_package_index

Mauro Ziliani mauro at faresoftware.it
Thu Oct 10 12:55:20 PDT 2019

I use the deploy/deb as Debian repository for internal upgrade.

So I export over an internal ftp the 4 folders under tmp/deply/deb, and
I integrate package-management with package_deb.

I need to restore the old buildhistory, because I rebuild some package
but I have not change anything.

I try bitbake package-index, maybe is what I need

Thanks

Mauro