[yocto] QA notification for completed autobuilder build (yocto-3.0.rc2)

richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Oct 10 05:32:26 PDT 2019

On Thu, 2019-10-10 at 07:37 +0000, Jain, Sangeeta wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Intel and WR YP QA is planning for QA execution for YP build yocto-
> 3.0.rc2.
> We are planning to execute following tests for this cycle:
>
> OEQA-manual tests for following module:
> 1. OE-Core
> 2. BSP-hw
> 3. BSP-Qemu
>
> Runtime auto test for following platforms:
> 1. MinnowTurbot 32-bit
> 2. Coffee Lake
> 3. NUC 7
> 4. NUC 6
> 5. Edgerouter
> 6. MPC8315e-rdb
> 7. Beaglebone
>
> ETA for completion is next Tuesday, October 15.

Thanks Sangeeta!

There were some failures in the build, specifically the build
performance results didn't merge to the repo correct and an oe-selftest
failed.

I fixed the performance results manually and pushed them. The oe-
selftest in the reproducibility test is a known issue with perl from
the host system.

I don't believe either issue should affect the release.

Cheers,

Richard