[yocto] Patchwork and stable branches

akuster808 akuster808 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 10:44:29 PDT 2019

My apologies for cross posting.

I have noticed some behavior I was not expecting with OE's Patchwork in
that it is hiding patches.  I don't know if this is by design or a bug
in our Patchwork.

When a series of patches are submitted to the mailing list and are same
fix but against different branches, all but the last  patch entered are
automatically marked as "suspended"  and then hidden from the default
view.  I never noticed this before and is now adding a new dimension to
the Stable branch maintenance process that I need to work around.  I am
catching these issues as I compare my in box to patchwork.

regards,
Armin