[yocto] [npm] duplicate code

Stefan Herbrechtsmeier stefan at herbrechtsmeier.net
Thu Oct 3 23:53:10 PDT 2019

Hi Jean-Marie,

what work do you plan to do on npm and recipetool?

I have start to rework the complete npm integration to synchronize it
with other languages like python. I replace the bitbake npm fetch with
the wget fetcher and download the npm tgz files direct. The idea is to
handle every package as a separate recipe and move the package
dependencies into the recipes. Therefore I parse the package.json and
the npm server json to create a recipe.

Regards
   Stefan