[yocto] [OE-core] OpenEmbedded Developer Meeting on Day 2 of Yocto Project Summit after ELCE

Jon Mason jdmason at kudzu.us
Tue Oct 1 08:11:42 PDT 2019

T-shirts for OEDEM are happening.  If you plan on attending, please
add yourself to the list.  If you already are on the list, please
verify the size is correct.  Please use this size chart if there are
any questions or doubts:
https://www.customink.com/items/sizing/04600_lineup/standard.htm

I will be ordering in ~24 hours, to allow enough time for them to be
made and delivered to me prior to the event.  So, please sign-up ASAP!

Thanks,
Jon

FAQ:
Q: Can I get one?