[yocto] Cannot use "LICENSE_CREATE_PACKAGE = 1" when building the image with mdns

Stefano Cappa stefano.cappa.ks89 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 02:29:03 PDT 2019

Hi thank you for the answer.

In my rootfs I have this nsswitch.conf:
# /etc/nsswitch.conf
#
# Example configuration of GNU Name Service Switch functionality.
# If you have the `glibc-doc' and `info' packages installed, try:
# `info libc "Name Service Switch"' for information about this file.

passwd:         compat
group:          compat
shadow:         compat

hosts:          files myhostname  mdns dns
networks:       files

protocols:      db files
services:       db files
ethers:         db files
rpc:            db files

netgroup:       nis

I'm not familiar with this file.
Also changing "hosts: files myhostname  mdns dns" to "hosts: files
mdns4_minimal [NOTFOUND=return] dns" (copied from a raspberry pi 3) I'm
still having the same problem.

What should I change to fix this issue?