[yocto] populate_sdk with my image

Mark Hatle mark.hatle at kernel.crashing.org
Thu Nov 21 08:40:36 PST 2019

populate_sdk uses the same configuration as the regular image, as well as adding
"dev-pkgs dbg-pkgs src-pkgs" and optionally doc-pkgs.

See:
http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/poky/tree/meta/classes/populate_sdk_base.bbclass

Lines 3-11, and 22.

If dev-pkgs/src-pkgs isn't inclyding your Qt/Qml development components, then
they may not be packaged properly.

The way dev-pkgs works (like 5) is by taking a list of each package installed in
the system and then trying to add '-dev' to it, and then install that.  (Roughly)

--Mark