[yocto] busybox + SELinux (warrior) - reboot issue

Mark Hatle mark.hatle at kernel.crashing.org
Thu Nov 21 07:15:03 PST 2019

I've been trying to find time to look into it, but I've not had any so far.

I'd suggest trying it on more full Linux system first to see if that resolves
the issue.  If it does, then it's simply a configuration and you can use the
audit messages to help figure it out..  but the fact it's rebooting suggests to
me that something is incorrect in the initscripts when used with busybox.

--Mark