[yocto] pkg-config not found

Mark Hawthorne markhawthorne172 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 16:28:27 PST 2019

Khem,

I found a recipe that you made a few years ago where you addressed this
problem:

http://cgit.openembedded.org/meta-openembedded/tree/meta-oe/recipes-extended/boinc/boinc-client_7.12.bb

You solved it by exporting PKG_CONFIG

export PKG_CONFIG = "${STAGING_BINDIR_NATIVE}/pkg-config"

This seems like it may be the incorrect way to do it and there needs to be
an update in the configure.ac file instead?