[yocto] Kernel modules packaged but not installed

Dimitris Tassopoulos dimtass at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 10:39:59 PST 2019

Hi Bruce,

I've also tried adding the `kernel-modules` in the IMAGE_INSTALL,
but that doesn't help either, because as I've mentioned this package
is empty.

The individual module packages are indeed populated and adding each
one individually in the IMAGE_INSTALL makes them install in the final
image.

So the problem is that the `kernel-modules` doesn't add all the module
packages in one package and it's empty. Therefore, when it's installed
it installs nothing.

Regards,
Dimitris

Bruce Ashfield <bruce.ashfield at gmail.com> schrieb am Mi., 6. Nov. 2019,