[yocto] Public cloud provider for Yocto builds

Alexander Kanavin alex.kanavin at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 03:23:01 PST 2019

I would have the following requirements for any provider you choose:

1. Having kvm enabled (for the purpose of running qemu tests in the cloud
with good performance)
2. NFS server as a service from the cloud provider (so you don't have to
set it up and maintain it yourself)
3. Ability to share directories to the public over http (for the purpose of
providing sstate cache to developers' local machines).

Alex