[yocto] help with meta-java

Richard Leitner richard.leitner at skidata.com
Tue Nov 5 00:26:23 PST 2019

Hi,
unfortunately, due to a different focus on my day job in the previous
months I didn't had time for doing any work on meta-java.

This will change in the coming weeks and I will start to review and test
patches again.

Nonetheless it would be great if one of the other listed maintainers (or
somebody else) can support me as there will be significant refactoring,
cleanup and update work to be done ;-)

regards;Richard.L