[yocto] Yocto 2.7: SSTATEPOSTUNPACKFUNCS_remove not working

richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Thu May 30 02:23:23 PDT 2019

On Wed, 2019-05-29 at 22:37 +0000, Wolfgang Tolkien wrote:
> Thanks,
>
> not sure I follow: 'SSTATEPOSTUNPACKFUNCS_remove' is not valid any
> more and previously only worked because there was a bug?

Previously the value of the expression wasn't accounted for in the
hashes which represent the state of the tasks.

The remove values need to be accounted for so we fixed that.

The reason you now see the hash mismatch is because its correctly
accounting for "remove" expressions.

> Also, what about running bitbake-dumpsig on the task sigdata and
> finding a line containing
>
> "_remove of" (and nothing else)

Its showing its accounting for the remove.

Its empty due to the code in uninative.bbclass which sets a
vardepvalueexclude for SSTATEPOSTUNPACKFUNCS.

You're seeing the hash change because uninative is a little odd due to
the point in parsing where it gets added. Its not meant to change the
hash but the way you're altering things means it now does.

What may work is doing something like:

python uninative_changeinterp () {
    return
}