[yocto] Building single package as image, respecting dependencies

Norman Stetter Norman.Stetter at garz-fricke.com
Wed May 29 06:30:28 PDT 2019

Hello Paul,

thank you for your suggestion. I will look into it.

Meanwhile I worked around my issue by building all python3 packages, but excluding them from the rootfs. Then they get installed into a separate 'rootfs', which I pack as a squashfs image.

It might not be that elegant, but it works.

Regards,

NOrman

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Norman Stetter
SW ENWICKLUNG EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
Garz & Fricke GmbH

21079 Hamburg
Direct: +49 40 791899 - 477
Fax: +49 40 791899 - 39
Norman.Stetter at garz-fricke.com
www.garz-fricke.com
WE MAKE IT YOURS!

Sitz der Gesellschaft: D-21079 Hamburg
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 60514