[yocto] Custom eSDK build fails

Priyanshu Sharma ms.priyanshu.sharma at gmail.com
Tue May 28 20:46:11 PDT 2019

I have made changes in populate_sdk_ext.bbclass to copy my layers during
do_populate_sdk and that works fine.
Now, I'm hitting failure at :
*ERROR: Failed to generate filtered task list for extensible SDK *( after
this it prints the contents of my custom conf-notes)

Looking at the source of this error, it comes from populate_sdk_ext.bbclass
-
https://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/poky/tree/meta/classes/populate_sdk_ext.bbclass#n170
And its failing because its not finding a tasklist_bb_log.txt.

This text file contains logs of setscene tasks of all the packages built.
For some reason, this file is not getting auto-generated for my custom
image.

Any hints?

Warm Regards,
Priyanshu Sharma