[yocto] meta-sunxi maintained?

Dimitris Tassopoulos dimtass at gmail.com
Tue May 28 02:01:11 PDT 2019

Hi Belisko,

you can also have a look in to this layer:
http://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/branch/master/layer/meta-allwinner-hx/
It's for allwinner H2,H3 and H5 boards that already have support on Armbian.
Pretty much is just a Yocto layer with all the patches and BSP support from
Armbian.
It supports 4.14 and 4.19 mainline kernels only and also the PREEMPT-RT
patches.
Warrior support was added recently, too.

A similar one is also this:
http://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/branch/master/layer/meta-nanopi-neo4/

Dimitris