[yocto] [Yocto] RPI WiFi not loading module

Jonas Andersson jonaskgandersson at gmail.com
Mon May 27 02:36:17 PDT 2019

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have looked in to some of the issues on meta-raspberrypi and found some
good information but nothing to fix my issue, i will post an
issue there as well for the rpi specific problem.

The question i have regarding Yocto is about KERNEL_MODULE_AUTOLOAD, i get
the module added to /etc/modules-load.d/ but cant
understand what service/script that is responsible for loading it.

/ Jonas