[yocto] PN is uppercase

Ralf Spiwoks spiwoks at cern.ch
Fri May 24 07:26:42 PDT 2019

Hi guys,

The warnings were definitely not on when I started using Yocto more than two years ago.
I have not been using debian packages, and didn't notice. I thought I was still not
using debian and that's why I am surprised about those warnings. But as I wrote, if I
ignore the warnings, nothing bad happens ...

And Tim, thank you for writing "Debian" and "OpenEmbedded" in that way ... it reassured
me ;-)

Have a good weekend. Cheers,

Ralf.