[yocto] yocto is unstable to build final image when recipe has slash in SRCBRANCH

Davis Roman davis.roman84 at gmail.com
Fri May 24 12:38:25 PDT 2019

Hello,

In my recipe, I've found that a forward slash in SRCBRANCH, results in an
error during the final image construction,

SRCBRANCH = "feature/compile_with_gcc7_4_rocko_toolchain"

Error given:

Collected errors:
 * opkg_prepare_url_for_install: Couldn't find anything to satisfy
'tron-app'.

ERROR: tron-image-grip-1.0-r0 do_rootfs: Function failed: do_rootfs

Does anyone have a way to make the slash in the SRCBRANCH variable work?

Thank you,

Davis