[yocto] EXT SENDER - yocto Digest, Vol 104, Issue 95

Tg, Harish harish.tg at aptiv.com
Fri May 24 03:02:29 PDT 2019

Hi Paul,
               I understood what you are trying to say but from where does the Yocto pick up the contents for a directory in final rootfs image. Is there any recipe file in which I can find this. For example: do_install() etc.
I also came to know from you that I need a recipe for adding a file into rootfs image. That's well understood. Please clarify about the particular recipe file where the contents are copied from source to the rootfs image.

Thank you for writing to me.

Regards,
Harish.