[yocto] Building single package as image, respecting dependencies

Norman Stetter Norman.Stetter at garz-fricke.com
Thu May 23 23:29:51 PDT 2019

For the OS image I use cpio.gz as file system. It gets booted as a RAMdisk. Sorry, forgot to mention that.

Building two different images doesn’t suit our use case. We install the image on a device and run different automated test suites on it, some of which need python. But for all of the testing time is critical.

I now have it running with the recipe I posted in the first mail in this thread. But I still can’t get rid of busybox in my python image.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Norman Stetter
SW ENWICKLUNG EMBEDDED SYSTEMS
Garz & Fricke GmbH