[yocto] NPM Fetcher question

Maciej Pijanowski maciej.pijanowski at 3mdeb.com
Wed May 22 00:42:21 PDT 2019

On 21.05.2019 21:54, Alexander Kanavin wrote:
> I think Jean-Marie might be able to help as he recently did a bit of NPM fixing?
>

> Alex
>
> On Tue, 21 May 2019 at 19:52, Scott Rifenbark <srifenbark at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am trying to determine if the information in https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/TipsAndTricks/NPM is relevant and up-to-date for current YP release.  I am having trouble finding a resource familiar with this topic.
I was using the Registry Modules part quite recently to add a recipe for
NPM package using
the "devtool add". It was not perfect experience. I was having problems
with not all
of the cheksums being filled in the lockdown file properly. Also, one of
the dependency
packages was a native one (compilation required) which had further
implications.

I was going to report my experience - in a short blog post at the very
lest, but failed
to do so yet. Let me know if you need anything specific, maybe I could help.

>> Can anyone point me to the expert for this area?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Scott Rifenbark (docs)
>> --

Maciej Pijanowski