[yocto] setting SRC_URI runtime - possible options

Paul Barker paul at betafive.co.uk
Wed May 22 00:50:52 PDT 2019

On Tue, 21 May 2019, at 11:23, Belisko Marek wrote:
> On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 12:14 PM Alexander Kanavin
> <alex.kanavin at gmail.com> wrote:
> > You can write a class which sets the template for SRC_URI and then a
> >  series of recipes that inherit the class, and define the variable that
> >  would turn the template into the actual URI.
> OK I think it make sense. So parsing of config file will be done in
> class and then class will be used in recipes to set correct SRU_URI.
> Do you have any idea what is wrong with actual code I posted? Why it is
> doing some strange things? Thanks.

You're setting the SRC_URI value only in the do_fetch task. It's needed in at least the do_unpack task as well and possibly other tasks.

You could look at setting this in an anonymous python function instead if you really need to parse a config file.

--
Paul Barker
Managing Director & Principal Engineer