[yocto] I'm currently finishing my masters thesis and I really need a bit of help from you if possible. I have a questionnaire which I need to get some feedback about and filled by people who are deeply involved in Yocto project. Do you think you can sacrifice 10 minutes for this? Thanks in advance. Find the form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePIfr83Eb3fgylNDJalSxS0xu_Fr7rirz2TT5wWlEqwHwTFg/viewform, , Regards,

Andrei Gherzan andrei at gherzan.ro
Thu May 16 09:16:41 PDT 2019

Hi guys,

I'm currently finishing my masters thesis and I really need a bit of
help if possible. The project is entitled "Empowering git repositories
with visualization tools to aid awareness of dependencies in open
source" and I have a questionnaire which I need to get some feedback on
and filled by people who are involved in Yocto project. If don't mind
and can sacrifice 10 minutes for this, please find the form here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSePIfr83Eb3fgylNDJalSxS0xu_Fr7rirz2TT5wWlEqwHwTFg/viewform
. If interested, I can come back and validate the results after one week.

Thanks in advance,

--
Andrei Gherzan
gpg: rsa4096/D4D94F67AD0E9640 | t: @agherzan