[yocto] long time for starting sshd (wait for crng init done ?)

star at gmx.li star at gmx.li
Mon May 13 04:07:45 PDT 2019

From yocto 2.5 to 2.7 I noticed a change in booting. The kernel stops for around 85 seconds.
It seems to me that starting sshd takes time until crng init is done.
In 2.5 it doesn't wait for that. How can I avoid that?
Maybe I have to add that I use a recipe that adds keys as rootfs is usually r/o.

Another think I have observed (which is not clear to me): I don't get a message from system message bus anymore. ???

Instead of it udevd complains about "specific group 'kvm' unknown. Looking into source there are  mentioned:
# The static_node is required on s390x and ppc (they are using MODULE_ALIAS)
So, can I safely ignore that (use ARM).