[yocto] xilinx Zynq zedboard gnuradio

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Mon May 6 11:20:17 PDT 2019

On 05/06/2019 05:11 AM, Nitesh Guinde wrote:
> The following links were used to bitbake the image
>
> https://github.com/balister/oe-gnuradio-manifest
>
> https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Zynq

Note the line saying this page is obsolete. That page is around to
document gnuradio and zynq accelerators from several years ago.
Unfortunately, no one has carried on that work, at least publicly.

https://github.com/balister/sdr-build

is what I work with now for assembling images, but I haven't done
anything with the zc702 lately. Things should basically still though. In
meta-sdr master, the gnuradio recipe builds from teh master branch, this
is where I've been making sure the code builds and sometimes managing
runtime testing, although usually on a Beagle X15.

Philip