[yocto] Yocto Project Upcoming Conferences and Developer Days

Volosincu, Andreea S andreea.volosincu at windriver.com
Mon May 6 10:34:23 PDT 2019

Hi Jupiter,

Melbourne Australia is not in the plan for the near future, but you could help remotely as well.

For instance, have you checked out the first live streaming that we had? Developers worldwide could help us with this, showing other developers how they work with the project. Here it is: https://www.twitch.tv/yocto_project/videos. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks!
Andreea