[yocto] [Yocto-Advocacy] Yocto Project Upcoming Conferences and Developer Days

Ta, Lieu Lieu.Ta at windriver.com
Mon May 6 07:14:34 PDT 2019

Andreea, Philip and I had a pre-planning call and we all agreed that we want to solicit the community for ideas and then finalizing them at an Advocacy meeting. We are doing something different this year.  If you do not want to send ideas to this wide distribution, please don’t hesitate to send them directly to Andreea (Andreea.Volosincu at windriver.com<mailto:Andreea.Volosincu at windriver.com>).

It takes a lot of hard work to plan, promote, and execute these events, especially when the work is all on volunteering basis.  If you can help with the planning please also send Andreea a note.

Again, I would like to remind everyone that the CALL to ACTION is to submit IDEAS for the upcoming events.  My responses to the criticisms are inline below.

Regards,
Lieu Ta
Advisory Board Chair, Yocto Project