[yocto] Incorporating Xilinx DNNDK into Yocto

Emily S easmith5555 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 14:08:03 PDT 2019

Hi all -

Xilinx has the Deep Neural Network Development Kit (DNNDK) that they just
released the source code for in the last month or so. They have the code
written nicely in the form of yocto recipes but it doesn't appear to be an
actual layer:
https://github.com/Xilinx/Edge-AI-Platform-Tutorials/tree/master/docs/DPU-Integration/reference-files/files
.
Is there a possibility of creating a layer for it? Or should I look into
other options, like adding it as a submodule to my custom layer
meta-l1calo: https://github.com/kratsg/meta-l1calo?

Or if anyone has additional options, suggestions are appreciated!
Thanks for the help!
Emily