[yocto] "meta-intel" layer bad example of a "container layer"

Scott Rifenbark srifenbark at gmail.com
Fri May 3 12:47:42 PDT 2019

Robert,

I have updated the BSP Guide and removed all but a single instance of
"container layer".  You can see what I have left at the bottom of this
section -
https://yoctoproject.org/docs/2.8/bsp-guide/bsp-guide.html#bsp-layers.
Also, the YP Reference Manual "Terms" section has been updated with similar
text -
https://yoctoproject.org/docs/2.8/ref-manual/ref-manual.html#ref-terms.

Thanks,
Scott