[yocto] Yocto Project Upcoming Conferences and Developer Days

Volosincu, Andreea S andreea.volosincu at windriver.com
Fri May 3 11:01:07 PDT 2019

Greetings,

Yocto Project is pleased to announce the plans for the upcoming Embedded Linux Conferences in NA and Europe.

Here is a snapshot of our schedule:

ELC NA - Wednesday, August 21 - 23, 2019, Hilton San Diego Bayfront, San Diego, CA
                   Yocto Project is a sponsor. We'll see you on the show floor

ELC NA Dev Day - Tuesday, August 20, 2019 - 8:00AM - 6:00PM
Set-up: 1 Meeting Room - Classroom Seating ( 60 people)
Level: Intermediate - Advanced. Participants will receive beginner material (videos and presentations) as pre-requisites
Includes: Morning Break, Buffet Lunch, Beer & Wine Reception with light appetizers

ELCE - Monday, October 28 -30, 2019, Lyon Convention Centre, Lyon, France
              Yocto Project is a sponsor. We'll see you on the show floor

ELCE Yocto Project Summit - Dates & Times:
Thursday, October 31, 2019 - 8:00AM - 6:00PM
               November 1, 2019 - 8:00 am - 6:00PM
Set-up:
Day 1: 1 Meeting Room - Theater Seating for 100 for Yocto Project talks
Day 2: 2 Meeting Rooms - Mixed Classroom/Theater seating for 60 & Classroom seating for 40 (for maintainers and users)
Includes:
Morning Break for 2 days
Buffet Lunch for 2 days
Beer & Wine Reception with light appetizers for 1 day
The goal for the second day of the summit is to build and bring the community together. We are interested to hear your opinions and ideas on how that day and those rooms should be used for. Please send your ideas to Andreea Volosincu and Philip Balister.

We will call out an Advocacy meeting in a couple of weeks to go over plans and vote on the ideas for the second day of the summit.

Thanks!
Andreea
Yocto Project Advocacy Lead