[yocto] Yocto Project @ ELC NA 2019

Rudolf J Streif rudolf.streif at ibeeto.com
Thu May 2 14:35:31 PDT 2019

Hi Andrea,

I was intending to bring the whole gokart. It's more fun to see the
speedometer go up when you push down on the pedal and the regen to kick
in when letting go etc. Everybody has seen hundreds of instrument
cluster demos (at least when you work for the automotive industry). It
might be a crowd catcher too (at least that's what I figured when I was
at CES this year; a booth with a vehicle had many spectators :).

Please see early picture (without cluster) attached.

:rjs