[yocto] Yocto Project @ ELC NA 2019

Rudolf J Streif rudolf.streif at ibeeto.com
Thu May 2 12:31:49 PDT 2019

I apologize if I missed any communication on this mailing list but what
are the plans for a presence of YP at ELC NA in August in San Diego this
year?

Unfortunately, I missed the deadline for submitting a speaking proposal
("Yocto Project DevOps with Gitlab, Docker and AWS") for ELC. However,
if YP is planning on a presence at ELC I'd be happy to support it as I,
conveniently, live in San Diego. If there is a YP exhibition I might be
able to bring my little hobby project, an electric gokart with YP-based
instrument cluster (it's a full-size kart with 13 kW AC motor and a
LiFePo battery pack producing up to 25 kW peak power output going up to
45 mph (electronically limited)).

Cheers,
Rudi

--