[yocto] Image introspection

Scott Rifenbark srifenbark at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 08:35:01 PDT 2019

Hi Dimitris,

Any kind of procedures, flows, information developed that you think are
useful but not in the current YP documentation can be considered to be
added somewhere (manuals, wiki, etc.).  Is your "small tutorial" fully
captured here in your email? Or, do you have a separate document?  Any sort
of targeted task can be considered for the YP Development Tasks manual.  It
is full of various tasks that over the years have been declared important
or common.

Feel free to respond to me with any documentation suggestions/contributions
and so forth.

Scott