[yocto] Image introspection

Dimitris Tassopoulos dimtass at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 02:50:07 PDT 2019

Hi Alexander,

in this case the 3g is added by default from the poky distro in
the DISTRO_FEATURES_DEFAULT var in:
*meta/conf/distro/include/default-distrovars.inc*

And because the poky distro is the base distro for the image
this is inherited. Therefore it needs to be removed with the
DISTRO_FEATURES_remove unless there is another way,
which I'm not aware to easily remove/adjust without having
to create a new distro.

Regards,
Dimitris