[yocto] [rauc] create a rescue image

jairo jairo at futurasmus-knxlab.es
Tue Mar 26 01:05:47 PDT 2019

Thanks Patrick:

The idea is that when an update is going to be done, the system will
restart in the rescue partition so that it updates the main partition
and when it is updated it will restart the main partition again.

I think the problem (among others) was having it because I was not
applying any patch to the device-tree. It's a somewhat complicated
issue, anyway, thank you very much for the help, I think it's a good
clue to keep going.

A greeting!