[yocto] How to produce Release.gpg

Ricardo Ribalda Delgado ricardo.ribalda at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 01:23:04 PDT 2019

Hi

We do that on our build server with this script:

for a in $(find build/tmp/deploy/deb -name Release); do
 rm -f $a.gpg
 gpg -abs -o $a.gpg $a
done

Standard measures apply: signature on a yubikey that require press to
sign, but if you are less paranoid, you can just create a key with no
protection

On Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 9:55 AM Alexander Kanavin
<alex.kanavin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 18 Mar 2019 at 08:14, Mauro Ziliani <mauro at faresoftware.it> wrote:
> > Is it possible to sign Release automatically from bitbake?
>
> At the moment signing deb repositories is not supported (but it is
> supported for rpm and opkg).
> You are welcome to add the missing support,
> meta/lib/oe/package_manager.py is where it happens.
>
> Alex

Ricardo Ribalda