[yocto] Yocto Project Unassigned Bugs - Help Needed

sjolley.yp.pm at gmail.com sjolley.yp.pm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 12:30:47 PDT 2019

All,

The triage team meets weekly and does its best to handle the bugs reported
into the Bugzilla. The number of people attending that meeting has fallen,
as have the number of people available to help fix bugs. One of the things
we hear users report is they don't know how to help. We (the triage team)
are therefore going to start reporting out the currently 296 unassigned
bugs.

We're hoping people may be able to spare some time now and again to help out
with these.

Bugs are split into two types, "true bugs" where things don't work as they
should and "enhancements" which are features we'd want to add to the system.

There are also roughly four different "priority" classes right now, "2.7",
"2.8", "2.99" and "Future", the more pressing/urgent issues being in "2.7"
and then "2.8".

Please review this link and if a bug is something you would be able to help
with either take ownership of the bug, or send me
(Stephen.k.jolley at intel.com <mailto:Stephen.k.jolley at intel.com> ) an e-mail
with the bug number you would like and I will assign it to you (please make
sure you have a Bugzilla account).

The list is at:
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Bug_Triage#Unassigned_Bugs

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley

Yocto Project Program Manager

*    Cell:                (208) 244-4460

* Email:              sjolley.yp.pm at gmail.com
<mailto:sjolley.yp.pm at gmail.com>