[yocto] SDK build fails at latest thud

Teemu K maillinglists18 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 21:50:52 PDT 2019

Hi,

I noticed that when trying to build sdk on thud it fails on latest
version. Actually it broke somewhere between commits:

1cab405d88149fd63322a867c6adb4a80ba68db3 (old)
7c76c5d78b850a9c1adccf8b11ed0164da608f1c (new)

I'm using it with meta-freescale - layer to build image to iMX8.

I'm using command 'populate_sdk' and it works fine on older version,
but newer version it fails with error:

==
 target-sdk-provides-dummy : Conflicts: coreutils
==

I'm assuming this is problem in poky - layer and not meta-freescale
since it can be 'fixed' by downgrading to older version of thud.

-Teemu