[yocto] /usr/bin/env requires coreutils?

Emily S easmith5555 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 15:53:29 PDT 2019

Hi Leon -

When you ask if there is anything in /usr/bin at all I'm not sure what you
mean, could you elaborate?

Ahh so you're saying something in the init-clock recipe itself is incorrect
in the way it uses ${bindir}? I did not actually write this recipe so I may
be not understanding it fully, but I don't actually see ${bindir} in it
anywhere.

Yes that link is the correct recipe!

Thanks!
Emily