[yocto] [yocto-builds] Yocto build Issue

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 06:45:00 PDT 2019

Some hints again...

> I am adding IMAGE_INSTALL_append = "kernel-modules" in local.conf.
> When i build with  bitbake core-image-minimal command this kernel
> module is loading.while i build with bitbake atmel-qt5-demo-image
> command kernel module is not loading.
> Please tell us what is the issue.

Here is what local.conf I am using as included minimal kernel source
tree (also with systemd included). Please, try to experiment with it!
https://github.com/ZoranStojsavljevic/bbb-yocto/blob/master/bbb-releases/bbb-warrior/local.conf_full.

I use to compile the YOCTO Warrior minimal system for BBB the following command:
bitbake -k core-image-minimal

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Zoran