[yocto] cortexa9t2hf instead of cortexa9hf

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 05:17:46 PDT 2019

Hello Arno,

Your question, per say, has little to do with YOCTO forum. But I'll
try (as my best) to answer your question.

Cortexa9hf should be armv7 A9 Hard Floating (it contains HW FP unit).

Cortexa9t2hf is by analogy armv7 A9 T2 Hard Floating. Now, the
question is what is T2? T2 is addition to the previous architecture
Cortexa9hf, and addition is Thumb-2 mode.

Hope this helps,

Zoran
_______