[yocto] QA notification for completed autobuilder build (yocto-2.8_M1.rc2)

Jain, Sangeeta sangeeta.jain at intel.com
Tue Jun 11 17:51:31 PDT 2019

Thanks Richard for sharing this.

>There was a failure in this build in qemux86 oe-selftest. It looks to be a race issue
>where qemu was shutting down. This needs a bug and looking into but is a minor
>issue which wouldn't block the milestone release or further QA.

We are analysing the failures and will file the bugs as suggested.

>There are three timeouts in ptest, acl, bluez5 (#13366) and mdadm (#13368).
>These are also not going to block the milestone release. The
>bluez5 issue is gcc9 related, mdadm was exposed by wider testing in master. The
>acl issue needs a bug opening and investigation as that is a regression.

Looks like some disconnect here. In test result report, no timeout issue reported for acl ptest.
We are referring to test results at yocto-testresults under tag " master/54573-g9910a3631ce953b8dd8f3d57d6e122c7fd8cb462/1"

>There is a lot more testing happening under automation than in previous builds,
>particularly on arm hosts/targets.
Thanks for increased coverage.

>Cheers,
>
>Richard